1. Assist Chief Fashion Designer/Designer in fashion design and coordinate all garments merchandising from design stage to final production.
2. Assist in new seasons themes and concept creation, research and mood board, etc
3. Assist in the selection of fabric, trim, cuts, prints, embroidery and all other detailing.
4. Coordinate line development, ensuring quality finishing garments.
5. Plan, organize and follow up with vendors from India and China on the following:
- price negotiation and production cost control
- produce sample based on design and measurement given
- check sample received, measure and provide garment specification comment
- liaise with internal QC and Shipping Department and ensure vendor's production and delivery meeting dateline.
6. Save all design digitally and in hard copy with details according to filling system for future reference and easy retrieval.
7. Keep abreast with global emerging fashion trend, fabrics and techniques.
Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Fashion Design / Textile & Fashion Design or equivalent.
At least 2 years experience in the apparel design/merchandising or seamstress.
Knowledge in pattern block, drafting and all general aspect of garment making including fabric, trim, embroidery, print, Adobe Illustrator/CAD/Graphic Design.
Good command of English & Mandarin. Both spoken & written to deal with overseas vendor effectively.
Able to travel overseas with senior staff to visit vendors for inspection and meeting on relevant product issues.
Salary shall commensurate with your experience.