• The Senior PHP Developer will help build and maintain a variety of content marketing and internal websites for in the MTS Digital and Marketing team supporting different countries and regions.
• The Senior PHP Developer will be responsible for execution of WordPress websites, using/building custom plugins and widgets using industry best practices.
a) Build and maintain a variety of high-traffic WordPress sites.
b) Write and maintain custom plugins and themes.
c) Work with project managers and teams to deliver with quality and adhere to timelines.
d) Ability to provide user friendly site administration, documentation, and guidance to content contributors.
e) Work closely with internal stakeholders and outside development/design agencies to complete projects.
f) Work with the SEO team and web analytics team to make sure the website functions properly for SEO and as well as the proper display of data.
a) Project experience using WordPress.
b) Should have a command of typography, color, composition and design.
c) Experience working in LAMP environments
d) Knowledgeable in development life cycle and code management
e) Keen eye for clean UI and Mobile Responsive implementation
f) Knowledge of website design best practices
g) Experience working on Agile teams
h) Ability to lead projects
j) Dependable and task-oriented with proven track record of keeping deadlines
k) Team player who values collaboration.
l) Excellent communications skills, both written and oral (English
m) Affinity for delivering the highest level of customer service.
n) Keen attention to detail and passionate about working through complex and multiple data sources.
o) Strong organization, time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
a) 5+ years of experience with WordPress and PHP.
d) Expert with WordPress administration and security.
e) Experience with coding both responsive and mobile websites
f) Should have a command of typography, color, composition and design
g) Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
h) Experience building custom themes, plugins, widgets, WordPress filters, WordPress hooks and etc.
i) Version Control (GitHub, Subversion, etc.)
j) Experience working with WP Engine Server k) Environment
k) Experience working with APIs – SOAP, REST and other
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• CMS experience with Umbraco or other .NET CMS
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO.
• Experience with C, C++ ,C#, .NET or Java.
• Experience with A/B Testing and data-driven decision making
• 3rd party API Experience (Twitter API, Facebook API, etc.)