This person finds functional issues in web and mobile applications and logs defects according to the bug life cycle to avoid that Distributors face them in the Production environment. Also, this person can validate the Production environment in case the application has had new features added to avoid breaking previous functionalities. Additionally, He/She can guide the new team members to speed up the learning curve or suggest a more efficient way to do some tasks. This person will use the business rules and follow the ethics and goals of the company.
• Analyze, design and execute test cases based on user
stories and requirements.
• Document and present test results to stakeholders.
• Execute functional and non-functional tests as
• Report any bug or issue using a testing tool and
follow up the fix according the Bug life cycle.
• Execute SQL complex queries as required.
• Work across multiple teams to get fixes needed.
• Use automated tools to develop and execute
performance and functional tests as required.
• Analyze automation testing results and generate
• Analyze performance testing results and generate
• Proficiency with SQL queries and data analysis.
• Good background in automated testing tools and
• Good knowledge on test case development and
• Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
and Bug life cycle and QA methodologies.
• Thorough understanding of test strategy and planning
test case development, deployment and execution.
• Must be able to problem solve and figure out what is
needed to complete tasks.
• Carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
• Strong customer and results orientation.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity
to cultural diversity.
• Ability to organize own workload for effective
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and
• 5+ Years of experience as QA/Test Engineer.
• At least 3+ years of experience in development in
• Experience with iterative development and
• Experience in Web services and Restful API manual
and automated testing.