• Research and develop network security visualization.
• Analyze unique context-rich endpoint and network
security data collected through network and cloud
• Develop, test, release and maintain periodical security
• Knowledgeable in firewall, honeypot, threat and
network security fundamental.
• Document the specific attack capabilities of the
specimen (code, virus, etc.) and understand the
concept of exploitation scenario.
• Create a detailed technical report concerning the
• Provide detection guidance to other team members
or additional security teams in a timely manner.
• Analyze common network services and software applications in order to discover new and potential vulnerabilities.
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Research network security standards, network security systems and authentication protocols
• Minimum a Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
• Fields of Experience: Network Security / Cybersecurity / Networking.
• Good in programming (Node JS, Java Script, Java, Python, C, C++, etc.)
• Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment of high-level professionals.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong teamwork spirit.
• Ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Good interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills.