1. Ability in drafting of Electrical services 33Kv, 11Kv and 1Kv - (Single Line Diagram, Lighting & Small Power Layout, ELV Extra Low Voltage, Lightning Protection System, Infrastructure and etc.) with AUTOCAD.
2. To perform Electrical Engineering calculations and tabulations.
3. Ability in Electrical system designing in compliance with Malaysia Standard (MS) and British Standard (BS).
4. To attend meetings with various Professionals and to understand multi-disciplines’ role.
5. Must have Project Management skill.
6. To lead and to monitor a project team by job delegation to subordinates.
7. To support Project Manager with electrical project establishment and closeout.
8. Reviewing design inputs and engineering drawings.
9. To prepare BQ, to develop cost estimation and to handle project executions.
10. To resolve issues related to electric systems or devices that arise during the course of construction.
1. Candidate must possess at least a min of 5 years’ experiences with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical), recognised by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
2. Required Skills: AUTOCAD, Microsoft Word & Excel (Computer literate), knowledge on Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Renewable Energy will be an added advantage.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
4. Willing to work extended hours if required.
5. Willing to work in multi locations, when required.