As a mobile app developer, you will collaborate with other team members – including the design, backend, and mobile development teams. Candidates should be highly passionate about apps, best practices in software development, technology in general and you must be eager to learn. You will:
• Develop and maintain software for React Native and/or iOS and/or Android platforms.
• Develop and maintain software for other platforms as necessary.
• Collaborate with members of our design and engineering and teams to ensure the highest quality software products.
• 3+ years of professional iOS / Android / React Native development experience or equivalent.
• For iOS focused applicants: Strong proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C, Xcode and the entire iOS development toolchain.
• For Android focused applicants: Strong proficiency in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain.
• Strong knowledge in core platform and popular third party frameworks/libraries.
• Strong knowledge of RESTful web APIs.
• Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
• Proficiency in React Native is an advantage for this position.
• Experience with version control systems (we use Git).
• Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system.
• Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know.