1. To prepare raw material
2. Processing of paste products, spices, herbs & seasoning
3. Make finished product packaging
4. Helps supervisors in stock counts
5. Assist in the receiving of raw materials & production of finished products
6. Assist supervisors in overseeing product quality
7. Helps to update the storage of raw materials & finished products
8. Assist in the maintenance of machinery & equipment
9. Make daily cleaning (Housekeeping)
10. Implement other tasks that are required from time to time
1. Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encouraged to apply.
2. Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Positive attitude and responsible character.
5. Pleasant personality with a focus on excellence in customer service.
6. Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
7. Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
8. Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.