1. This is a hands-on role and you will spend the majority of your time on the floor.
2. You will be involved in the full spectrum of QC function.
3. Lead and supervise overall sanitation and hygiene procedures to ensure effective implementation of quality cleaning work on the production floor.
4. Responsible for monitoring production and ensuring that the products are made in accordance with the client’s specifications as well as adhering to company quality standards and regulatory requirements.
5. To collect a sample of each batch of production, keep detailed and up-to-date QC records for every batch of production.
6. Responsible for trouble-shooting on quality issues, recommend effective solutions and drive for corrective action.
7. Involved in various process improvements projects and Quality System maintenance.
8. Inspect all in-coming raw materials to ensure that all quality requirements are in accordance with prescribed product specification and matching purchase order.
9. Inspect all out-going products to ensure that both quantity and quality are meeting the client’s order.
10. Assist in maintain and update HACCP, GMP, SOP, and Halal.
11. To assist QA Team Leader in carrying out internal inspection and audit as well as assist QA Team Leader during the external audit.
12. Conduct a basic training program for production staff.
13. Any other function to be assigned from time to time
1. Experience at least 1-2 years in the QC field or related field.
2. Possess knowledge of food safety and hygiene, food technology, quality production, TQM, Halal, GMP, HACCP, etc.
3. Must be Computer Literate and savvy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
4. Able to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as a team player.
5. Initiative and self-motivated, work well under pressure and deadline in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
6. Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and driven for result-with willingness to go above and beyond.
7. Has to passion for new knowledge, experience, and challenges.
8. This role also requires the flexibility to work long hours as and when the production schedule is needed.
9. MUST willing to work in spice & herbs production environment