- oversee the workflow involved in maintaining a company’s enterprise network.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing and mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- responsible for designing and implementing the company’s network infrastructure, resolving advanced support issues, and managing the junior Network Engineering staff.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Previous work experience as a Networking Engineer.
Advanced knowledge of network operating systems including Cisco, Brocade and Juniper.
Familiarity with communication and routing protocols.
Familiarity with network analysis tools including SolarWind.
Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
High level problem-solving and communication skills.