• To coordinate entire logistics operations including receiving, warehousing and deliveries.
• Processing customer orders
• Assist the in-house logistics team and timely scheduling
• To liaise and coordinate with transporters/ forwarders on the logistic/shipment of incoming and outgoing goods in a timely manner
• To coordinate daily functions of receiving, packing and system updating for order processing
• Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
• Maintain a record of the outstanding purchase orders
• Keep track and update information regarding shipments arrival and delayed shipments.
• Match purchase orders to shipments invoices (suppliers, transport & forwarding bills).
Minimum Diploma in any field with at least 1 year of working experience