Learning & Development (“L&D”)
• To assist in all administrative and coordination tasks to support the administration and coordination of all L&D functionalities for all CIC employees.
• Provide general HR administrative support throughout the employee life cycle processes including hiring and leaving process and continuously review process and templates to ensure they are to an excellent standard, relevant and up to date, suggesting and implementing changes and improvement as required.
• Collate, maintain and update employee database, directory, job descriptions and files.
• Assists with recruiting and staffing logistics including preparation of internal/external ads, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, conducting background reference checks, and preparing job offers.
• Coordinate the leaving process so that leavers are processed accurately, which will include preparing resignation acceptance letters and organising and conducting exit interviews.
• Coordinate and assist with onboarding process.
• Prepares and maintains reports necessary to carry out HR functions.
• Manage the staff benefits administration in a timely and accurate manner.
• To assist in developing an annual L&D budget and to control and monitor all L&D related expenses to be within the approved budget and to continually update the incurred expenses against the budget.
Student Recruitment & Welfare
• To assist in student enquiry and recruitment, during Education Fairs and Open Days.
Content Research & Development
• To assist in developing, researching and drafting marketing communications and activities content in line with industry standards and corporate needs.
Graphics and Audio Visual
• To assist in conceptualising, designing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts for print and electronic media.
• To handle photography and videography work for marketing and social media usage.
• To assist in organising and coordinating internal and external L&D, EVP and student related activities, events and functions as and when the need arises.
• To assist in any other ad-hoc assignments and/or job requirements as may be instructed by the superior(s) at any time and from time to time.
• A recognised Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum one to two years of relevant working experience.