- To supply utilities,
- To carry out all types of R&M services in the facility, machines and equipment available at the Utility Plants / Hotel Properties in accordance Engineering Integrated Management System requirement;
-Record all physical parameters records for the machines and equipment such as working temperature, working pressure etc. at the Utilities Plants;
- Carry out the relevant Quality plans and Standard Operating Procedures;
Maintaining IMS documentations;
- Ensure efficient and proper use of materials, equipment and machine in order to reduce maintenance costs for the company;
- Ensure compliance of authority requirement;
- Maintain a safe work environment for staff and reduce environmental pollution;
- Any other works assigned by Engineering Management from time to time.
- Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering/Certificate of Competency; OR
- STPM/SPM with 1 year related working experience.