• Responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and administrative function in order to meet legislative requirements and support daily operations.
• Supervise accounting and finance function
• Full spectrum of all accounting functions
Overview of Roles & Responsibilities
• Full spectrum of accounting functions and ensure accounts are close promptly and accurately.
• Ensure financial accounts are close promptly and accurately.
• Liaise with bankers, tax agents, external and internal auditors and other relevant bodies
• Issue debit and credit notes & journal vouchers.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation, inter-company, debtors and creditors account sub-ledger balance is tally with GL.
• General Ledger Account’s analysis and subsidiary ledger reconciliation (A/P and A/R).
• Maintain Fixed Assets Register and ensure it is up-to-date and accurate.
• To undertake documentation, filling, data entry, handling other day-to-day functions related to Finance and Account department.
• Prepare debtors aging report and monitor payment from customer to ensure no bad debts
• Ensure payment to suppliers are make promptly and accurately
• Prepare monthly closing stocks reconciliation and ensure sub-ledger is tally with the GL
• Prepare audit schedule and management schedule.
• Prepare financial accounts and monthly cash flow statements.
• Ensure submission of sales tax form to customs promptly and accurately
• Ad hoc reporting and any other duties assigned by management.
Min 5 years experience in similar or higher role
Preferably Higher Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Economy/Finance& Banking or equivalent
Have Supervisory or team reporting experience
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Strong time management skills, able to work independently
Computer skills (MS Office, ERP Software)