Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Report directly to Restaurant Manager and/or Manager-in-Charge of the restaurant.
2. Assist management with daily operations of La Juiceria Group.
3. Welcome customer.
4. Take customer’s order.
5. Suggestive sell/upsell.
6. Ensure order are of a good standard and delivered in timely manner.
7. Get feedback on food/beverage/dessert from customer when they’re halfway through their meal. Don’t wait until they finished! This way, we can still exchange the meal and prevent venting on Social Media.
8. Escalate issue or complaint and communicate to Restaurant Manager and/or Manager-in-Charge of the restaurant so that he/she can respond and take prompt action.
9. Maintain regular, consistent attendance and punctuality.
10. Maintain customer service area, equipment and backroom in a clean and appealing manner.
11. Prepare all foods and drinks according to the La Juiceria Superfoods Group Standard.
12. Perform equipment maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance checklist.
13. Clean the table by restocking the Order Forms, menu, pencil, cutleries & napkins. Wipe the table clean & rearrange the chairs. Sweep the floor if there are visible food crumbs.
14. Take the opportunity to ask customer to rate us on the Social Media. This will be a great platform knowing that you have delivered a great service!
15. Follow cash handling and reporting procedures for the restaurant.
16. Assist in stock incoming and month end inventory.
17. Comply with Company’s Standard Operating Procedure.
Possess minimum SPM qualification.
• No previous working experience is required. However, prior working experience in food & beverage industry would be an added advantage.
• Pleasant personality and healthy.