1. Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
2. Provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
3. Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
4. Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
5. Carrying out the treatments and medications.
6. Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
Min. Diploma in Nursing
1. Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board (LJM)
2. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
3. Added advantage for candidate with Annual Practicing Certificate (Preferably)
4. Added advantage for candidate with a post basic certificate or working experience in related disciplines
5. Able to work on 3 rotating shifts