- You'll need to be a full-stack software engineer
- Interpret project specs, design, develop, deploy and maintain business applications.
- Handle both front & back-end development.
- Our clients are diverse across various industries, thus giving you a unique challenge and exposure into different types of projects.
- Design, develop and maintain business software.
Interpret project specifications.
- Primarily web-based applications written in PHP.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- You are required to have a 2nd Upper degree or above.
- You will be given the opportunity to join a young and exciting team of developers.
- Individuals with work experience of at least 1 year in PHP and looking for a career advancement will be given the chance to grow with the company and pick up additional skills via organised training programmes.
- High achieving fresh graduates keen on a job challege are welcome to apply.
- Alternatively, candidates must be ready to learn these skills on the job if no experience with such programming languages.