1. Responsible for the development, enhancement, testing, implementation and maintain of products and services.
2. Perform regular reviews of existing application software to ensure appropriate application controls and date integrity.
3. Learn to architect and craft great solutions to challenging problems,
4. Build modules that amplify the value of our core insurance solutions engine,
5. Visualize and prototype intuitive, responsive front-end UIs,
6. Achieve mastery of web development for B2C/B2B e-commerce, and the insurance industry.
7. Designing the architecture of the components of an application
8. Gathering requirements from clients and users
9. To perform any other work as and when required.
- Preferably possess Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or any related discipline in IT
- Strong fundamental principles of website development, programming and application design
- Good understanding of web browser compatibility modes, and resourcefulness to work around them
- Knowledge in Jquery, Bootstrap, and mobile-responsive skills is a plus.
- Database - MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLLite
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply