DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize tools and resources as appropriate.
• Ability to clearly document work performed.
• Responds with flexibility to change.
• Solve routine problems effectively, gathering the information necessary to weigh a limited set of options to arrive at sound conclusions.
• Good working knowledge of process/policy they are supporting and are able to apply it with reasonable effectiveness in the position.
• Communicate complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format.
• Highly detail and thoroughly understand the knowledge/skill area and able to apply it with tremendous effectiveness in the position.
• Take effective action without having to know the total picture or having all of the facts at hand. Including escalation to lead or supervisor as appropriate.
• Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
1. Have JLPT N1
2. Have a Degree from Japan University
3. Able to work in Shift
4. Willing to work at KL Sentral