Job Description :
• Proven work experience as Trainer
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
• Familiar with Throughput element and process
• To be updated on all process related information for training purposes
• Attrition, absenteeism management & ownership
• Managing and driving monthly process knowledge tests on the floor
• Shows flexibility/ownership & works under pressure situation
• Excellent communication & analytical skills
• Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
• Need to work towards enhancing the customer experience and overall service delivery
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Should be open to work in rotational shift.
1. Have at least 3 year of experience in becoming Trainer in BPO Industries
2. Good in Excel & PPT,Knowledge in onboarding new hire process/Hand On, Critical thinking,Strong organization skills, good communication skills.
3. Proficient in English & Japanese
4. Possess JLPT (N1/N2) Cert and studied in Japan in 3 years at least.