Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Organize and maintain a filing system
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc
- Assist in drafting letters, documents, and correspondences.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc task or duties assigned by immediate superior.
Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree law and commerce
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent writing, verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of office management and procedures