Primarily responsible for all facets of planning, organizing, executing and follow up on product-related activities from idea conceptualization through completion.
- Actively organize, conduct and provide training to distributors and customers nationwide via various approaches. Eg:- on-site, classroom, online portals, etc.
- Plan and conduct regular health talks, product training, seminars and roadshows at all branches nationwide - monthly frequencies.
- Oversee the health presentation material, providing evidenced-based research data support.
- Provide nutritional consultation (public health) and support customer service on product inquiry.
- Manage the internal staff health assessment program.
- Conduct evidenced-based researches, surveys, and development on present or new products.
- Assist in the development of nutrition and wellness programs, product launch, product articles, brochures, and other relevant product information.
- Provide nationwide support in company functions and marketing activities.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc task or duties assigned by immediate superior.
Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / Professional Degree in Nutritional Science, Food Science with Nutrition, Dietetics, Medicine or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 year(s) working experience in a related field is required for this position.
Excellent public speaking/presentation skills with the ability to hold and develop an interest of the audience.
- Comfortable to speak in front of a crowd.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Outstation traveling is required for this position (frequency: Moderate).