The primary responsibilities to manage all company Accounts Receivables (AR) and the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing of Destini Berhad and its subsidiaries.
1. Prepare and assist in the preparation of audited financial statements and disclosures in accordance with GAAP and FRS;
2. Monitor month-end closing process and reporting of monthly results and prepare month-end closing entries;
3. Prepare statement of cash flows, equity, and other internal management reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis;
4. Assist Head of Department in the preparation of other required financial reports including monthly management reporting and Bursa Malaysia quarterly reports;
5. Monitor the preparation general ledger reconciliations in accordance with Company policy on a monthly basis;
6. Review and maintaining documented accounting policies and procedures and updates;
7. oversees the supervision of financial personnel, which includes work allocation, training;
8. Supervises the development and implementation of financial information and control systems and coordinates the annual audit;
9. Reviews, as requested, for accuracy, proper documentation and completeness, all reports, forms and data provided for the proper and accurate submission of required reports and financial statements, both internal and external;
10. Participates in development of changes to area(s) of responsibility that would enhance, improve or facilitate job performance, processing or workflow;
11. Participates in the development and design of new systems and processes;
12. Responsible to authorize payment (petty cash & advances) , inter-companies fund transfer and
others payment (subject to approval from the HOD) via on-line banking;
13. Coordinate Debtor Status Meeting with Operation Department on monthly basis.
14. Review debtor ageing and collection and other related matters as well as enforce credit control policy and procedure of the company.
1.Minimum 5 years working experience in Accounting and Finance in relevant industries.
2.Able to deal with multiple industries.