- To provide the accurate information about bus schedule, destination provided and price of each ticket sold.
- To be responsible for his/her own ticket sales and sales collection.
- To tally the ticket sales with monies collected.
- To issue boarding passes to passengers before boarding the bus.
- To uphold the integrity of CTS
- To ensure passengers boarding the correct bus at designated Departure Gate
- To ensure safety of passengers at all time
- To uphold the integrity of our passenger management procedures
2. Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or other qualifications recognized by the government,
3. Priority is given to candidates who are capable of operating the computer.
4. Able to communicate and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
5. Motivated, disciplined and able to work under minimal supervision.