As part of analytics unit, data exploration, analytics, modelling and visualization will be primary tasks to create state-of-art and business impacting solutions.
• Perform data extraction, experimental design, data mining, data analysis, develop and improve algorithms to gain actionable and valuable insights that support both internal and external clients.
• Create data protocol and analytic framework for variety of data sources.
• Build reports to communicate complex ideas or results to diverse audience
• Identify, monitor and measure products or processes quality over time
• Explore the availability of new data source.
• Perform such other duties as are customarily associated with such position and as the CEO, the Directors, or its authorized representative may from time to time require.
• Background in quantitative or technical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineering). Master or PhD will be an added advantage
• Fluency in SQL and at least one analysis tool such as R, Julia, SPSS, SAS, Scala, Python, Excel, etc.
• Substantial statistics and machine learning knowledge (multivariate analysis, regression, time series, SVM, etc.)
• Advantage if familiar with data engineering and big data techniques (distributed databases, NoSQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.)
• Familiarity in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau, D3.js, Qlikview, etc.
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Ability to provide creative and elegant solutions to complex issues
• Analytical mind and can be trusted, pay attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, willing to learn, must be able to work in team or independently, produce result in accordance to timeline
• Language requirement: Business English (beginner level)