1. Undertake the teaching of class in accordance with school's agreed policies and guidelines.
2. Encourage children to take pride in their own environment & show respect & concern to others to the benefit of the school as a caring community.
3. Use variety of appropriate teaching & caring methods to ensure high-quality learning takes place.
4. Responsible for all aspects of classroom management maintains a tidy, well-organized, clean, hygienic room.
Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class & provide reports as necessary.
5. Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiate tasks, special needs, extension and assessment to the Principal and other authorized officer.
6. Collaborate with Principal & teaching staff to establish & develop effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios.
7. Maintain professional dialogue with colleagues concerning the children, other colleagues and the school.
8. Respect & value each child's social, culture & religious background & by example, provides mutual respect & tolerance.
1. Minimum education qualification; SPM or equivalent/Diploma in Early Childhood care & Education (Teaching).
2. Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required.
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin.
5. We seek only passionate & dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.