1. To plan, manage and carry out talent acquisition operations and administration
2. To manage the human resources activities focusing on talent movement within the organization
3. Propose and recommend improvement plans on efficiency and effectiveness of talent acquisitions through integration of various social media channels and tools.
4. To perform Human Capital Analytics (talent acquisitions, turnover, performance, HR costing, workforce and generations etc) for effective HR policy implementation.
5. Leverage on HR technology and tools in talent marketing, acquisitions and onboarding process.
Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management/ Management/Psychology or its equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field.
Candidates with knowledge in SAP HRMS, SuccessFactors and HR Analytics will be an added advantage.
Has leadership skills
Organised and systematic
Well verse with Microsoft Office applications
Good with numbers