1. Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations and activities of the accounts department.
2. Responsible for preparing full set of accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Prepare and provide financial information in accordance to corporate and statutory requirement.
4. Perform all other accounts and admin related task as and when required by the management.
5. Liaise with auditor, tax agent, banker, company secretary and other statutory and professional bodies.
1. Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
2. Min.2-3 years working experience in related field
3. Familiar with Accounting Software
4. Familiar with Microsoft Office
5. Able to work independently and competently
6. Attention to details, deadline-Oriented