•Manage & implement IT infrastructure & application security initiatives and controls, which encompass network, application and endpoint security
•Strategize and oversight security architecting, planning to technical review and compliance check on IT infrastructure and application security control
•Assist in developing strategy, roadmap, and blueprint for cybersecurity defense
•Review security design of new application and infrastructure project including cloud computing initiative
•Evaluate security solution to refresh and enhance IT Security posture
•Develop information technology security strategies, and plans needed to enhance organizational security posture.
•Constantly monitor information technology security trends, emerging tools, and technologies to continually improve processes, delivery, information technology security architecture and best practices for the organization.
•Analyze business change drivers to determine solutions and information technology security requirements.
•Identifying and implementing information technology security technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business.
Project Delivery & Operations Support
•Work effectively with product managers/owners, vendors and internal team members to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
•Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking, schedule, and scope for projects in the portfolio.
•Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all project activities.
•Conduct project post mortems to identify successful project elements and improvement areas.
•Assist in security operations on maintaining security system uptime and SLA
•Attend to the security incident, resolve and remediate any security issue arrives
•Manage collaboration and relationship between different departments in delivering solutions to meet organizational security needs.
•Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
•Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
•Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
•Undertake any other duties and functions that are assigned by HOD
1. Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical & Electronics/ Telecommunication or equivalent.
2. Min 5 to 7 years working experience in IT Security architecture/ IT Security solution implementation e.g. DLP, IPS, Web Application Firewall, SIEM, APT
3. Possessed IT Security certification e.g. CISSP, CEH or equivalent
4. Knowledge in Financial Service/Tele Communication Regulation
5. Vendor Management- able to manage vendors and hold them to their contractual deliverables
6. Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
7. Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and priorities demands