• Attend to consumers queries and respond to the queries and provide customer service in meeting customers expectation
• Assist in product handling matters
• Coordinate with designer and marketing department for product design and copywriting.
• Support sales and marketing activities by providing product information when necessary.
• Prepare product training materials and help with company’s product training session.
• Any ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
• Candidate must possess a diploma or professional degree in Nutrition
• Experienced candidates preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under tight schedule and deadlines.
• Consistently and independently solve problems and achieve objectives.
• Able to work well in a team.
• Highly driven and willing to learn.