Responsible for ensuring the daily operation runs smoothly, remains safe, and provides an excellent learning environment for the students. To provide instructional leadership, managing and leading the staff and overseeing the facility and budget.
1.1 Marketing and Student Enrollment
- Manage Facebook page to increase centre branding and awareness
- To give idea and conduct advertising and promotion activities to increase student enrollment
- To achieve student’s enrollment KPI set quarterly
- To join any event related to Marketing and Ads promotion (Polaris) activity or HQ event by request.
1.2 Staffing and Human Resource Management
- Providing leadership and management of employees, including recruit, hire, train and evaluate all employees, motivate, and provide a positive work environment
- Arrange and monitor attendance, performance and punctuality of all facilitators for monthly teacher’s training
1.3 Centre Operations
- Monitor and maintain consistent standard for facilitators and students’ behavior, monitor attendance, maintain guidance, health and food services for the children
- Oversee school facilities by supervise the maintenance of all facilities and equipment, identify and plan for future facilities need, develop procedures for centre’s safety and emergencies
- To maintain regulatory or compliance documentation and operational records according to Eduwis program and system
- Attends monthly teacher’s training and / or additional training organized by Eduwis franchisor
- Manage budget, including prepare, administer and oversee the budget
- Set quarterly target with approval of Centre Operation Consultant
- Handling procurement of the centre including materials, ingredients and equipment needed for operations
- Participate in parent communications
- Guide and lead teachers in carrying out teaching and activities
- Coordinate and implement all annual activities and involvement
- To update centre operation documentation and report.
- Liaise and report to centre operation and franchise operation consultant.
- Perform any other related duties as required and assigned by Centre Operation Consultant
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology or related field.
2. Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Attention to detail, problem-solving, ability to work autonomously and versatility.