- Carry out teaching and activities during working hour
- Prepare lesson plan before the class
- Complete the lesson evaluation after the class
- Prepare annual activities together with other teachers
- Ensure children’s safety and cleanliness in the centre
- Any other reasonable duties that are assigned to you by the Principal
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology or related field.
2. Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Attention to detail, problem-solving, ability to work autonomously and versatility.
5. Added Advantage: Able to teach music.