· Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
· Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc.
· Collect payment for room charges and other charges
· Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
· Check and send emails
· Make and confirm reservations
· Maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times
· Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
· Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
· Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
· Provide local information on restaurants, special sites, activities, etc.
· Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
· Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
· Take and deliver messages for guests
· Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
· Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
· Minimum SPM or any relevant tertiary education
· Previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality industry preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional phone demeanor
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a positive customer experience.