- Analysing, designing and programming software enhancements and/or new products.
- Executing in prioritized order according to the plan.
- Documenting the software enhancements and/or the new products.
- Highlighting risk items and schedule impact to lead developer and PM
- Understanding business requirements and designing tests to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Has complete understanding of developing product.
- Understanding how developing functionality affects the whole developing component (or module) behaviour.
- Knowledge and adherence to the Agile/Scrum work principles.
- Participating in team meetings.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in object-oriented programming
- C#.net (.net framework, .net Core, .net Standard)
- T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2008 or above
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio