• Assist Senior Vice President, Legal & Corporate Affairs under spectrum of corporate exercise or project based transactions, banking, conveyancing and commercial transactions by Destini Group.
• Supervises and reviews the work of the Officers and staff of the Department, particularly in the corporate exercise or project based transactions, banking, conveyancing and commercial transactions.
• Drafts, reviews and negotiate contracts / agreements, bank guarantee, indemnity, bonds, undertakings, authority letters et cetera that may be entered into by Destini Group with other government agencies or private corporations or individuals.
• Proofreads contract and other pertinent documents.
• Recommends appropriate legal measures for the enhancement of Destini Group mandated tasks by conducting continuous legal researches.
• To assist in drafting of policies and procedures to ensure legal and regulatory compliance by the relevant user department.
• To advise all user within Destini Group from legal perspective on issues relating to the Group’s operations and projects to ensure that:
a) ensure that Destini Group has adhered to the constitution and by – laws as well as the laws and regulations of its Territory.
b) Destini Group’s legal interest and rights are protected.
c) the Employees and its department is in compliance with the relevant internal procedures and policies of Destini Group.
• To assist and / or to attend to assignments as instructed by Senior Vice President, Legal & Corporate Affairs from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Law from a reputable university.
• Minimum of five (5) years related working experience (PQE) in private practice and/or in house Legal Department.
• Strong background in litigation, commercial laws and regulations.
• Able to adapt with high pace environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Excellent drafting and proof reading skill.
• Good time management, strong sense of responsibility, initiative and interpersonal skill.
• Team player and strong analytical skills.
• Called to the Malaysian Bar.
• 2 years contract position.