. Business Development
1.1 Identify business opportunities in Malaysia, Asean Market by conducting daily visits to meet potential agents or travel to other parts to promote destinations in Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia
1.2 Develop and execute business plans, strategies and targets to meet annual budget and objectives
1.3 Expand market coverage
1.4 Promote and develop products (including packages, online system, AOS Worldwide Brochure) to meet agents' requirements.
1.5 Proactive in sourcing market updates such as competitors' intelligence and latest travel trends.
1.6 Consistent analysis of business activities.
2.1 Lead and work with support team to prepare proposals according to customers' requirements.
2.2 Involved in price and cost management, including negotiation with suppliers, price calculation, and finalizing selling price to meet targeted gross profit.
2.3 Follow up sales leads and proposals with agents in order to maximize sales.
2.4 Execute assigned role in projects including overseeing or executing specific task(s) in Incentive Group Arrangement in destination.
2.5 In contact with Reservation Department on daily Sales & Marketing issues
2.6 Liaise with Finance Department on payment collection and monitoring credit management of relevant agents
3.1 Plan and/or support annual promotion activities through trade shows and sales visits to agents (local/international)
3.2 Active networking with partners, hoteliers, suppliers and trade contacts to promote the company.
3.3 Build rapport with agents through professional entertainment activities including dinner and drinks when agents are in town or accompany them during FAM trips.
3.4 Maintain an active relationship and good rapport with agents through frequent and prompt communication including replying emails, phone calls and skype.
.Based on AOS Sabah Branch. Candidate must live in Kota Kinabalu
2. Sales background with minimum 2 years in related industry. May consider relevant experience in unrelated industry.
3. Fluent English, both spoken and written
4. Able to travel within Malaysia extensively and within AEAN countries.
5. Active and mobile, preferably with own transportation (motorcycle or car) and able to handle meetings at short notice.
6. Candidates to handle 3-5 meetings daily and report on daily basis.
7. Knowledge of Malaysia , Brunei and Singapore is an advantage but not compulsory