1) To provide planned teaching to students, monitor performances on a daily basis, provide corrective and descriptive feedback throughout the learning process.
2) To be familiar and cognizant IGCSE syllabus.
3) To vary teaching techniques and resources or materials to suit learning styles, motivation levels, needs and capabilities of the students.
4) To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of individual students.
5) To assess student's achievement level.
6) To demonstrate skills in the subject are taught.
1) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education.
2) Required language (s): English and Bahasa Melayu
3) At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
4) Preferably Senior Teacher specialises in Education or equivalent.