Performs feasibility analysis, work with project management team to prioritizes deliverable, and negotiate on product functionalities.
· To design, develop and maintain enterprise-scale application.
· Perform system analysis, database design, process design and develop solutions to fulfill business requirements.
· To participate in analysis and translate requirements into technical design.
· To develop various Java and J2EE software solutions.
· To develop and execute unit test cases.
· To perform code review.
· To perform deep level analysis and comprehend to current product engineering activities.
· To assist in resolving/troubleshooting product and revolving technical issues in multiple application.
· Other assignment that might be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): Java, J2EE, Web Design
· Preferred skill(s): Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Rich Faces, Web Services, Spring, GWT, AJAX, IBATIS, Oracle PL/SQL and other supporting technologies which are Jboss, Eclipse, Maven, Junit etc.
· Strong knowledge in Software Development Processes.
· Good analytical, documentation and communication skills.
· Able to work well in a project team.
· Able to approach issues and projects with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, innovation and quality with minimum supervision.
· At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferable Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
· Full-time position(s) available