1. Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
2. Offering advice to end-users and customers on all in scope IT services, how to troubleshoot and ensuring standards are met. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
3. Logged all calls reported into the incident ticketing system.
4. To work closely with the Account technical and administration teams on user issues and problem resolution.
5. Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service-focused deliverables.
6. Maintain and accurately update customer's enquiries, problem and resolution into incident ticketing system.
7. Generates management reports.
8. Perform shift rotation.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job type: Contract (2 years, renewable), Shift work
Job Location: Johor Bahru, Nusajaya
-Diploma/ Bachelor in IT / Computer Science
- Customer Service Experience
-Chinese / Cantonese Speaking