A Systems Support Engineer is responsible to maintain, troubleshoot, configure and deploy server and network related system.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Required language(s): English and Chinese (mandarin) both written and oral
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux, Windows, and Mac based environments.