* Checking products quality in example raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods.
* Product registration - analyzes, prioritize and review registration, renewal.
*Liaise with contract manufacturer, supplier on issue pertaining quality and production of products.
* Check product return quality.
* Report on new developed products.
* Ensuring product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
* Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating the product modifications.
* Directing workers engaged in testing and measuring product, tabulating the data relating product quality, materials.
* Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
* Collating and analyzing performance charts and data against defined parameters.
* Writing management and technical systems reports.
* Assist on other ad-hoc assignments by superior from time to time.
* Candidate must possess at least in a Bachelor`s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Science Discipline.
* Competent to lead and manage all aspect of quality control within the organization, establish QA, QC and food safety procedure to meet local and international requirement.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
* Required skills: MS Office
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
* Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quality Control / Assurance or equivalent
* Full time position available