As an Accounts Executive in our Company, you will be coordinating and ensuring all transactions that being entered into the Accounting Systems are accurate and compliance with company's policy, accounting standards, income tax law and Companies Act.
You will play an important roled in :-
- Handling full set accounts
- Verify Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Business Acceptance, Trust Receipt and issuance of marine insurance cover.
- Perform financial analysis, budget, forecast, costing, cash flow planning, reconciliations, AR & AP.
- Participate in inventory management, stock take exercise and annual audit.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have :-
- Qualifications : at least certificate in LCCI, Diploma, Degree or professional qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 year experience in accounting
- Fresh graduate with accounts and finance background is encourage to apply.
- Strong desire to learn, willing to work hard and a team player