- Review and maintain customer’s master records regularly.
- Assist in month end closing activities.
- Management of billing matters relating to royalty fee, sales, other charges.
- Preparation of data and journal entries relating to assigned task.
- Perform an ad-hoc finance related duties as and when assigned.
- Check and monitor incoming fund from the banks and update the receipt entries in system on a daily basis.
- Prepare and send monthly statement of accounts.
- Monitor closely AR aging report and outstanding customer’s account via regular phone calls & email reminder.
- Handles inter-company billing, back charges and
responsible for reconciling inter-company balances and billings, ensure all the transactions are charged correctly.
- Support internal and external audit queries.
At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or any related field.
Experienced / Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply. Training will be provided
1. 18 days Annual leave/year
2. 5 days work/week
3. 7 hours/day
4. Open office concept