1) Conduct customers’ interviews and presentation to gather requirements from the key users.
2) Gather, analyze and document Functional and Business requirements.
3) Add value to client's operational and business processes using MyBiz technology.
4) Be the commercial and technical bridge between the client and the internal technical team.
5) Assist Project Manager in setting up event, following through and monitoring project progress.
6) Work closely with Project Team Members to ensure project deliverables are met.
7) Perform system testing to ensure system meets with user requirements.
8) Prepare test script, test plan, test scenario, for System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
9) Provide onsite and offsite support for System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
10) Provide onsite and offsite support to existing clients.
11) Prepare SQL scripts for data migration exercise.
12) Participated in internal system design meetings (included back-end design and interface design).
13) Setup environment, application and data for Proof of Concept (POC)
1) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
2) Minimum 2 years related working experiences in Solutions Consultant role, client servicing or equivalent.
3) Able to grasp ideas and concepts quickly
4) Able to present solution well and service customer expectation
1) Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong command of written and spoken English. Fluency in multiple languages is advantageous
2) Self-starter, highly motivated and able to work independently
3) Result oriented with strong working commitment and desire to succeed
4 ) Strong leadership quality with good people management skills and strategic planning capacity