1. A key contributor within the organization and oversee copy strategy as well as deliverables.
2. Write, edit and enhance copy to meet established tone and style requirements.
3. Oversee writing and proofing of all creative works.
4. Maintain brand integrity in all creative materials.
5. Work collaboratively with the creative and design team to satisfy the requirements of internal portfolio. Participate in creative discussions with seniors and clients.
6. Actively participate in the brainstorming and translation of creative strategies into sound tactical concepts and approaches.
7. Collaborate with design team to present integrated concepts.
8. Apply market expertise and institutional knowledge to contribute to the development of effective creative plans.
9. Keep current on the latest technology, interactive tools, industry trends and content management, usability & design methodologies.
10. Ensure timely and quality delivery of final materials.
11. Develop client relationships to support the delivery of the creative work.
12. Candidates fluent in mandarin is preferred as role requires dandidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Multimedia/ Advertising or equivalent.
2. Preferably 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
3. Fluency in written and spoken English
4. Strong passion and creative writing with dynamic personality.
5. Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
6. Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
7. Meticulous and attention to details.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
9. Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.