1. Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
2. Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
3. Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
4. Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
5. Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
6. Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
7. Assisting in the planning of company events.
8. Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
9. Coordinating new hire orientations.
10. Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
1. Bachelor Degree in Any field.