Conducting telephone surveys or interviews, explaining objectives and procedures to interviewees, compiling and recording results and data from interviews and surveys.
1. Collect data on customer demographic, and other details pertaining to the survey objectives.
2. Compile and record, the data from interviews and surveys.
3. Deal with customer from various background (literate/illiterate)
4. Explain survey objectives to customer.
5. Interpret survey questions to help interviewee's comprehension
1. Candidate must possess at least SPM / O'level. (Credit in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics)
2. 0-1 year experience required. Past experience in Call center / contact center / survey / polling industry will be an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia, and English, Tamil / Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be an added advantage.
4. Basic Salary RM 1,700- RM 2,000.00