You will have the opportunity to
1. To assist in develop and implement in-house Data Analytics System using R/Shiny Framework.
2. To assist in operation deployment for data analytics system globally.
3. To assist in designing and supporting technical infrastructure of Data Analytics System.
1. Understand the system from technical perspective.
2. Familiar with software development life cycle (SDLC) throughout the system development.
3. Assist in implementing system hardware and software architecture globally.
4. Write well-designed, testable code for framework and application according to the guideline.
5. Assist in documenting and maintaining system functionalities.
6. Preparation of training manuals and provide end-users training.
7. Assist in system deployment and performance evaluation.
8. Maintain, monitor, debug and upgrade system / server.
9. Collaborate with project members, solution architect and other developers
1. Qualification: Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent.
2. Experience: Fresh graduate in software engineering / computer science or any relevant fields, familiar with software development life cycle methodologies. Proficient in R, Python or any relevant programming language is a plus.