To bring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance process in order to protect against fraud and theft of the company's assets.
- To review company's business process and internal control weakness in order to reduce fraud and dishonest practices.
- To conduct routine and surprise check on stock and documents in order to test their level of preparedness and compliance.
- To conduct compliance audits which include assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of audit control of the operations, compliance with the regulation, company policies and procedures.
- To prepare audit report preliminary audit findings with HOD at the conclusion of the audits deficiencies and recommending on controls.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting or related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, on job training will be provided.
- Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Computer literate. Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills are needed.
- Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills, and Good Analytic skills.
-Willing to travel interstate.