1. To run & manage blown machine (extrusion line) for plastic film production.
2. Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
3. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
4. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
5. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
1. Candidate with Diploma in Engineering or similar background is required. Candidate with Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) related to Engineering/Manufacturing is accepted.
2. Applicant with Production/Factory/Manufacturing experience is highly encouraged to apply.
3. Applicant who run Plastic Film blown machine or with Extrusion Line knowledge is highly recommended.
4. Must be a hardworking person, self-starter, self-driven and able to take pressure.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced and harsh environment.
6. Good in discipline and good ethical conduct.
7. Ability to communicate proficiently at work.