Develop stable, reliable and effective databases.
· Upgrade and maintain legacy systems.
· Optimise databases according to requests and perform tests.
· Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
· Cooperate with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
· Gather user requirements and identify new features.
· Produce technical and training manuals.
· Offer data management support to users.
· Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
· Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols.
• Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
• Familiarity in MS Excel.
• Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role.
• Good understanding of database structure principles.
• Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
• Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques.